You must use the Website in a responsible manner. You must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website;
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notice
The material on the Website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or licensed by Crowd Convergence and protected by copyright law under the laws of Australia and International Copyright laws.
The Website does not grant you a licence nor acts as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the site without the express written permission of Crowd Convergence.
You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you are able to save an electronic copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by Crowd Convergence or expressly authorised in writing by Crowd Convergence.
Restrictions on use
Advertising, Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet Websites operated by third parties. Crowd Convergence does not control these linked Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a linked Website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by Crowd Convergence of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. You link to any such Website entirely at your own risk.
This website uses the Instagram(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram(tm) logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram.
No reliance on Information
All information contained on the Website is for informational and advertising purposes only and should not be relied upon in any way whatsoever.
Licences and idea submissions
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or material of any type that infringe or violate any laws or the rights of any party.
By submitting communications or materials to any part of this Website, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant (without compensation or further obligation) and warrant that the owner of such information has expressly granted (without compensation or further obligation) Crowd Convergence a royalty-free, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute,
perform, and display the communication or information in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or developed in the future.
You agree that Crowd Convergence may sublicense its rights to the contribution or materials you provide and you hereby waive your moral rights in any such materials and information, and you hereby warrant that any such materials and information are original with you, or that you have the right to submit such materials and information.
Crowd Convergence shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the submissions, including the right to publish on the Website or elsewhere and to use the submission, including any suggestions, ideas, etc. contained within. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Crowd Convergence for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
By entering into the Website, you agree to indemnify Crowd Convergence from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by Crowd Convergence via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your ‘Statutory Rights’). Crowd Convergence excludes all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute save for your statutory rights.
Save for your Statutory Rights, in respect of the Website:
- All material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- Crowd Convergence expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Crowd Convergence does not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- Crowd Convergence does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- You solely assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant information contained on the Website.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Crowd Convergence, Crowd Convergence will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that Crowd Convergence does not exert control over users of the Internet and is not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of you accessing the Website.
Crowd Convergence does not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in this Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Crowd Convergence Website you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Crowd Convergence is committed to complying and observing its obligations at all times under the SPAM Act 2003 (Cth).
Crowd Convergence assures you that:
- Crowd Convergence has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to be removed from the mailing list, please send us an email to [email protected] advising of your wish to unsubscribe, and
- Crowd Convergence will not use address-harvesting software for any reason.
To assist Crowd Convergence in combating SPAM we request your assistance with the following: if you receive an unauthorised commercial or offensive message, which appears to originate from a Crowd Convergence email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details; please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Crowd Convergence’s mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Crowd Convergence or its contracted third parties; and if you do subscribe to any of Crowd Convergence’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email
© 2013 Crowd Convergence Pty Ltd (ACN 160 173 142). All Rights Reserved